ANIMAMA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information through its website:
- Information about your use of this website including your ip address
- Information you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including your username and password)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Any other information that you send to ANIMAMA
Additionally if you use the behavioural tracking application through Facebook, we also collect the following personal information:
- Your Facebook user id
- Your Facebook username
- The email you used to register with Facebook
Your Facebook user id and email are used in order to automatically create an account in the behavioural tracking application. Your username is used only to display a welcome message in the behavioural tracker so that you know who’s tracker you are looking at.
Using personal information
ANIMAMA may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- send you communications about our services.
Where ANIMAMA discloses your personal information to our counsellors for these purposes, the person in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures necessary for the purposes identified above, ANIMAMA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
ANIMAMA will take technical steps to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. ANIMAMA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party
Most browsers allow you to block cookies. Check it out with your browser. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.